Thursday, July 5, 2012

Land of the Free, Home of the Brave.

Happy Fourth everyone. (it's a day late I know)

I really like how this video was shot in Paris. Apparently the Boss is performing here the fourth and fifth but I couldn't get tickets. 

Work has been slow still. Waiting on people to build things takes a while. Least I can read.

Yesterday, in order to celebrate the fourth correctly, the SeƱor and I went to Hard Rock Cafe and got some good bar-b-que. It hit the spot, let me tell you. Afterwards we saw Spider-Man. It was a lot of fun. A very entertaining and well-done movie, although some parts could have used more work. It felt a little rushed sometimes. But I still really enjoyed it. 

"You rascally rabbit." 
-Elmer Fudd 

1 comment:

  1. I commend you on your faithful updates. and Hard-Rock, Spiderman going! Vamos.

    ReplyDelete